InvestMETS.com, in conjunction with leading global mining technology advisory firm, Atrico, has launched its 2023 Global Mining Technology Awards, which will recognise the world’s best mining-tech start-ups, companies, leaders and deals.
Winners will be announced in a special December edition of The Mining Technology Report.
Uniquely focused on the global technology space, the InvestMETS.com platform follows the activities of more than 250 international mining-tech firms and produces a quarterly sector deal book gazetting M&A and financing.
Our inaugural awards are open to:
– Mining technology start-ups, including exploration, operations, processing, maintenance and infrastructure technology start-ups.
– Mining technology scale-ups demonstrating growth and market penetration beyond their start-up form.
– The best new mining technology/innovation.
– The best mining technology company for 2023, based on market penetration/growth.
– The best mining-tech financing of the past 12 months.
– The best mining-tech M&A transaction of the past 12 months.
We have already starting receiving nominations for these awards and advise that the cut-off for nominations is the end of November.
Please send nominations to email@example.com.
InvestMETS editor in chief, Richard Roberts, who has been talking to, and reporting on, mining technology leaders for more than 20 years, will consult with an independent judging panel of mining company and mining-tech advisory doyens in Australia, Canada, the US, Chile and the UK, to decide the winners in each category.
We look forward to announcing them in due course!